Sparkle Moxie

Friday, April 28, 2006

It's just going to get uglier before it gets better.

The spaziness knows no ends. I finished a sock for Natalie (which looks freakishly skinny, even though I know its stretchy ribbing and she has extremely little feet.) and cast on for the second one, but then D reminded me that I really need to finish the Elyse tote seeing as how its going to be the display bag for the
LYS, because, oh yeah, I have had that thing for about three weeks out of the four I'm supposed to have it, and, as a fun note, my four elements project for my color class (which I haven't posted pictures of because he-lloooo -- spaz!) the owner of Yarns 2 Ewe said she wants to put my project up on the website when I get it back from portfolio review.

Run On!


Anyhoo, this weekend: I will finish Elyse, and the painting for my color class.

And here's a close up of the orange sections of Elyse for Project Spectrum. Ever since I joined, I can't help but look at the colors around me. What with this and my color class, I'm going to be really annoying to just about everyone, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home