Sparkle Moxie

Saturday, April 22, 2006


So, yeah, I haven't a clue as to why, but I cannot commit to a project.

Yup, that's MattyJ's now four foot long Harajuku Tweed. Once I realized that there was no way in hell I was going to finish before he left for Las Vegas, I started up on the Elyse Tote. The colors are gorgeous, and yes, its coming along nicely, but my mind has just started wandering. As in, wanting to start on the Slytherin socks I promised D (that gray and green at the top middle), or maybe on
Convertible with that seafoamy stuff, or a tweed for myself out of the luh-ovely blue and black silk, or, just stash bust with my new Stitch Diva pattern. But am I doing any of those things? Nooooooo. I'm slightly pissy and on the internet.



With that in mind, here's a photo of my new favorite thing I've thrown, fresh out of the kiln. And I'll try to not remember the disasterous session I had at the wheel yesterday, wherein I tried out my new, very groggy, low fire clay. So far, low fire clay is not my friend.

Bleh.


UPDATE: A night of being alone on the internet has made me join Project Spectrum. Let the colorfulness begin tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home