Sparkle Moxie

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I guess I'm kind of feeling better. Partially due to this book. It came in the mail on Friday, along with the yarn for Stephanie and Seth's baby blanket.

This book is so fun, and so lighthearted. And it has done something that even Debbie New could not -- it has made me appreciate garter stitch. There are some really beautiful, simple designs in here. I'm doing the blanket inspired by those rugs, but as soon as I'm done I really want to make one of the log cabin blankets. And one of the bathmats.

Pictures of the baby blanket soon; tomorrow I go to drop off the car to be fixed (fast, I know, but you have no idea the amount of pestering it took).

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Amen! I just got this book too - and I agree with you about the way it makes garter stitch look good.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home