Sparkle Moxie

Thursday, July 06, 2006


Buh-jeebus but I didn't mean to go so long without posting. The laptop went all a-wonk yet again because of this stupid virus. Tonight, by total chance, I checked it and everything seems to be working for the time being, so blog, baby, blog!

My birthday was a week ago, and for whatever reason, 26 makes me feel old. 25 didn't. But 26 does. Eh. I got yarn money, woot, and went to Yarntopia to spend it all. Since D and I are going on a cruise at the end of the month (!), I decided to make a shawl. Actually, I decided a shawl would be perfect when I saw French Girl's Zia pattern. That thing is gorgeous. I didn't want to buy the recommended yarn, but I found colors that matched pretty much perfectly in Nashua's wool and alpaca blend, so I've been working on that. So far, it is very yum. I was working on it at S-Bucks today, and as I was leaving, the baristas started asking me questions about it. They also asked me if I was a Knitta, and while I was very flatterered, I was also very sad to have to say no, I am not a Knitta. I'd rock it if I were, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

Precious pup!
yea yarn!
;0)

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home