Sparkle Moxie

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Naive Knitting is gone! I'm really kind of upset about that. She hadn't posted since February, but I kept checking just in case. That's where I got the tweedy pattern that I used for MattyJ's birthday scarf, and, in general, she just made cute stuff.

Today I was working on the shrug for Y2E, and noticed a mistake in the pattern. So I ripped it out. When I took it off the needles, it looked a little big. And when I say little, I mean at least two sizes too big. You know, like the Grinch's heart. I took a break, but I just don't know what to do about it.

But I did see The Devil Wears Prada, and let me say this - I actually had to restrain myself (multiple times) from leaning over and tellling Natalie "I LOVE those shoes." And that pleated skirt she wears at the end. And dear god but that was some pristine make-up. Positively drool-worthy.

In tribute to the loss of Naive Knitting, here is MattyJ's scarf, which is entirely too short on his six foot self. And Hailey, looking hawt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home