Sparkle Moxie

Friday, July 28, 2006

So, I was going to have photos of my Noni bag, the unbaptized, yet speedily finished supposedly vacation knitting, but I was having issues with the flower embellishment. In that it was far too big. I, knitting goof that I am, made the flower per the instructions, without considering that it might need to be smaller to go with the bag (which I had felted to be one inch less than the specifications). That mofo got felted 2 1/2 times, and then I kind of had to pin it in a way that made the petals curl in, making it seem smaller.

But that will be up when I get back, for yes, I am going on my first REAL vacation, out of the country and everything. D and I are going on a cruise, baby. I'm so fricking excited. And when I'm back, I'll have photos, knitting, and more likely than not, a sunburn.

Holla!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home