Sparkle Moxie

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm fucking international. As in I've been places. I can now truthfully say the phrase "I've been tubing in Belize." Woot.

D and I just got back from vacation, I've got the land legs back (seriously, for two days I felt like I was still on a boat (sorry, dad, I know you said you can't feel the boat move, but I so could)), and I've wrestled free from the hell that was a 16 hour drive in a minivan stuffed with seven people and their luggage on a drive from Houston to Port Canaveral. Never. Doing. That. Again. I don't care if it saves me money, leg room is something to be valued.

Our cruise hit Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya, and Nassau, and D and I had a fucking amazing time. I saw, in no particular order, Mayan ruins, a barracuda!, drunk sorority girls, dolphins, a hermit crab in my cabin, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

The Noni bag is coming along; I'm in the process of sewing on handles, the flower, and then I do the lining. But for now, I'm tired, and off to play video games.
Wuh-oot.

1 Comments:

Blogger cherry blossom said...

glad you had fun! i had the chance to go to cozumel back in '95. it was a LOT of fun, and there weren't too many tourists. my family and their friends rented a house for a week. we had the best snorkling in our back yard compared to the whole island :) it was so relaxing!

now you've made me want a vacation of my own! LOL :D

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home